Shipping Update for Thermometer, Band, and Scale - 4/13/2020

Just wanted to update, I got my band a few days ago, today USPS delivered my scale. I ordered right when EA went live. As to region issues im in the greater memphis metro area. I never showed an order under my account, and i never got any email with tracking or any info.

Thanks for the update. I ordered the scale on 3/25 and I just received a Fedex notification that something is shipping to me so I assume it’s the scale. I think ideally the Wyze order information page would change from “processing” to something like “shipped” with the tracking number.

Great news. I for one am glad to see how you’re prioritizing the thermometer orders (I haven’t ordered one so I’m not biased) over the band orders (I did order one) to ensure that people can be as ready as possible to detect early symptoms of covid. Thanks for all of your hard work.

5 Likes

I ordered my scale on 3/24 right when they went on sale and nothing has shipped yet. It first said FedEx Processing, now it just says processing. I received an email to review my scale. It is difficult to review something i do not have. I am in the northern Midwest.

2 Likes

We received our iHealth thermometer today! Love it! Thank you!

While I understand the sales of thermometers, it’s ridiculous that these took priority over shipping their own products. Pushing the loyal customers aside for the one time customer who has zero interest in the wyze brand… not the best move…

5 Likes

My Garmin vivosmart HR replacement is processing. :grinning:

1 Like

This really puts a damper on future orders. I love all the products but when you see others that ordered after I did and they already received it. Its alott of issues with the preorder items not just the watch but the door lock and others.

2 Likes

I received my scale on Friday and it works great. Hopefully Wyze will have it integrated with my other health tracking apps soon.

1 Like

Thank you for the update, and for explaining the reasons for the delay. I note that my March 25th Band order has been marked: “your order is in packing” for some time but I for one don’t care. As you explained above, there are a lot of more serious and critical things going on in the world right now, and I hope I speak for most of us in saying that we understand; we will be patient; and your efforts, frustrations and sense of priorities is correct.
Anyone who keeps up on national and international news knows that this world crisis has severely impacted every step in the supply chain, from raw materials to manufacturing, to assembly, to shipping and delivery. I receive lots of packages and everything is late along the chain.
And although we got that type of no-contact thermometer from a different source before we knew you were going to sell them, our family knows exactly why that item is far more important and vital to help home diagnosis and the saving of lives right now than is the Band, the Scale etc.
When our toys come, we will play. In the meantime, most of us appreciate and admire your efforts. Thank you!

7 Likes

So even though my scale order still says “Processing” I have a package arriving today from Genco Fulfillment which is apparently the scale. Lesson learned would be not to put too much weight in what the Wyze site states is the order’s status.

1 Like

REALLY - you can send out an email asking for my opinion on the band (it is still processing - whatever that means). How about spending less time searching for positive opinions and more time creating them by actually having a competent shipping process.

NO band - NO scale - NO progress just “processing”.

5 Likes

I completely agree. This is what I was thinking

Let’s be honest the reason you are shipping out the thermometers is the fact that with shipping you are charging double what Amazon was a few months ago. But you would have saved everyone alit of BS if you told us about the delay last week. I hope you learn from your mistakes.

1 Like

I am astonished at the incivility being displayed on this board.

Anonymity seems to have some curious effects on humanity.

2 Likes

Received my thermometer, however, I’m experiencing an issue with it not recognizing new batteries.

Any batteries installed, it just shows the low battery icon.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the update, was a little confused since I was sent an email asking me to review the bands that I have yet to receive before I forgot.

Thanks for speaking up. Well said.

1 Like

Sad that I’m in Canada and can’t get any of these

Gwen,

I first have to say I am HUGE avid fan with 13+ cam, numerous plugs, and OMG dont get me started on sensors.
I have been very pleased with the Wyze products, including the customer service - that I rarely use, cause I can find most of the answers on the beta forum. My co-workers have even nicked named the Wyze-guy, cause I have encourage so many to puchase, and assisted with their setup. Can I become a distributor??? :slight_smile:

With that being said, I must debunk your entire email. Your message is incorrect and more importantly too late. While yes we all are going through a pandemic, its even more reason to be straight up with your customers.
Due to Covid-19 you have encountered staffing shortages, like many other companies in the US however

1. Your statement:
    “We ship based on FIFO (oldest orders get shipped first), but customers who live closer to our warehouses (WA, CA, IN) may receive their orders earlier.”

is TOTALLY false.

1. I placed an order for both scale and band on 3/24. Never have been received nor tracking # emailed. I have read of forum users talking of their bands that they ordered on 4/2 and received on 4/13. FIFO (First in First Out…)? Really?
  2. I placed another order(4/3) for my mother, for both band and scale - AGAIN confirmation but no tracking # to this day.
  3. I ordered a thermometer on 4/6. I DID receive a confirmation and tracking #, AND RECEIVED on 4/13 - Not to shabby at all. You guys ROCKED to get these out with concerns of Covid-19 Thank you!

So how can it be FIFO when orders from 3/24 havent even left / much less changed ‘status’, yet folks are getting theirs ordered on 4/2 (1 1/2 weeks LATER), on 4/13?

I also placed ANOTHER order on 4/ 10 for 2 packs of sensors. Again confirmation but NO tracking #

Here it is 3+ weeks since I have placed 6 orders - only one has shipped / sent a confirm, and sent tracking # 5 are still out there in Wyze land - not even a pan cam can track them! :slight_smile:
I believe people wouldn’t be upset with delays with shipping, if proper communication was given out.(Tracking #, AND conflicting order status on the app vs. Web acct) Is it hard for for app server amd e commerce server to match, with status?

And to to top it off… Some folks have ALREADY received their original order, had issues and replacements in process of being sent out! How is that FIFO?

I hope you folks are better prepared for abundance of orders during the next launch.
Sincerely,
Jack

#ask-the-community
@TeamWyze
@UserCustomerGwen

6 Likes