Shipping & Returns

Orders placed at www.wyzecam.com are shipped via UPSMI Ground (3-7 days). We do not offer different shipping speed options at this time.

After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. You will receive another email with tracking information once your order has shipped. You can use the UPS website to track your order using the tracking number provided: Tracking | UPS - United States

Shipping rates are based on the number of WyzeCams ordered:

1 WyzeCam: $5.99 shipping charge
2 WyzeCams: $9.98 shipping charge
3 WyzeCams: $13.97 shipping charge
4 WyzeCams: $17.96 shipping charge
5 WyzeCams: $21.95 shipping charge

Shipping is only available to the continental U.S. We are not able to ship to Alaska and Hawaii or outside the continental U.S. at this time.

Orders are processed and shipped the next business day after they are received. We ship all orders via UPSMI. There are no expedited shipping options available at this time.

UPSMI is a service where UPS picks up the package from our warehouse, and delivers it to your local post office. The package is then transferred to the post office (USPS) for delivery.

When your order ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number for your package. You can look this tracking number up in the UPS tracking tool at any time: https://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html

Once your package has been transferred to your local post office, you can look it up in the USPS tracking system: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

If your order shows as delivered but you did not receive your package, please follow these steps:

• Check all areas where your package may have been delivered (mailbox, front door, back door, etc).
  • Call your local post office and provide your tracking number to see if they can locate your package.
If you have followed these steps and have not been able to locate your package, please contact our Support team at support@wyzecam.com. Please confirm in your email whether you have completed the 2 steps above. This helps us expedite your request and resolve your issue.

We hope you will be delighted with your WyzeCam. If you are having a technical issue with your WyzeCam, please check out the FAQs and Troubleshooting sections of our Support site. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact us at support@wyzecam.com.

Your WyzeCam is backed by a 1-year limited warranty that covers any defects in the materials and workmanship of your WyzeCam under normal use from the date of purchase. If a defect arises with your WyzeCam, please contact us at support@wyzecam.com.

We accept returns of WyzeCams purchased from www.wyzecam.com for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be returned in their original condition, unused and in their original packaging to receive a refund. Shipping and handling charges as well as taxes paid are non-refundable.

Please contact us at support@wyzecam.com to request a return material authorization (RMA) before sending a return to us. If you return a product to us without an RMA, we will not be able to process your return. Your return must be received by us within 10 days of issuance of the RMA. You are responsible for and must pre-pay all return shipping charges.

View our full Return & Warranty policies here.

How can i track an order that was placed through your website when i was not logged in and paid for with Paypal? your order-status tracking page only links back to my account where it shows that i have no orders linked to my account. I received the order notification email but not the follow up email and I was told by support that my order was still showing as in-progress. It was placed on November 29th and today is December 6th. Please help expedite my order.
Thanks,
Scott Everhart

Maybe you need to look at different shipping methods. The prices do seem high.

My order, #001453311, was never delivered to me by the post office. The carrier made no attempt to deliver and they immediately returned the order to you without ever notifying me. I found this out after waiting in line for an hour and overhearing how the same thing had happened to a dozen or so other people. Once the order returns to you, how do I go about having it sent back to me? Also, if I worked at Wyze, I would be pitching a fit at the post office and demanding that the shipping fee be covered completely.

Hi, @spunkydan. Sorry to hear about this delivery problem. You can reach out to Wyze support and start support ticket and they can help you resolve this issue.

If you want to call support here is their phone number. 206-339-9646

Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

I have since opened 4, that is FOUR, support tickets over the past 30 days and no one has responded to any of them. I don’t like posting on the forum for this, but you have left me no alternative. The package is listed as shipped back to sender. Can y’all handle this?

Another week???

Have you tried calling support, if not I would give that a shot.

206-339-9646

Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

If you order for example, 3 motion sensors, are they being shipped separately? I’m trying to figure out why the shipping costs are so high, and if the items are not consolidated.

Sorry to hear about this, @spunkydan! In this case, I think you will probably have to work with the support team instead of having me try to bypass things. May I please have your most recent support ticket number so I can draw attention to it?

@CKohana, the shipping costs also include the processing and handling fees. It’s the sum of the money we pay to the warehouse to ship an order.

Ticket (543663)

I’ve contacted multiple times and no one has gotten back to me. Thank you for actually responding to me

1 Like

Ah, ok, thanks!

1 Like

@spunkydan, thanks for your patience! Looks like your follow-up confirming that the package was lost was sent after your original ticket went from solved to closed and was erroneously automatically closed. I had the team check the logic in case that was still an open issue.

Because of this, I’ve processed replacement order 002860293 for you. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it!

Thank you for doing this. I see that the order was replaced the day that you typed your response. It is still listed as ‘processing’, is there anything that I need to do to expedite the shipment? I’d really like to try out the product soon, although my excitement level for using it has substantially gone down since I originally ordered it in March.

Regardless, I really appreciate you taking the time to correct this for me. Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome, spunkydan. I actually researched another replacement order from a different agent from the day before and was told that they were going to ship today. I suspect that yours is either in that batch or possibly tomorrow’s. Thank you for letting me know about this! I definitely would have gone digging if I hadn’t had such a similar case already. Could you please let me know if you don’t see progress by Monday?

Still processing

I’ll go raise some heck. With the holiday, I don’t expect it to ship out immediately. But I’ll get wheels moving.

Just received it in the mail. Thank you for your help, I sincerely appreciate you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Sorry it took so long to arrive. Thank you so much for your patience and for taking the time to let me know this is resolved! :heart: