Service Advisory: Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro and Google Home streaming not functioning 6/20/23

6/20/23 8:10 PM PT - We haven’t seen the error since the resolution around 7:30 PM. We’re considering this outage resolved but will keep an eye on our metrics. If you continue having trouble streaming, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support.

6/20/23 7:30 PM PT - We are seeing streaming come back online. We’re going to keep an eye on it before calling this resolved. We’ll let you know when we consider this issue to be cleared.

6/20/23 7:04 PM PT - We are continuing to work on this outage and appreciate your patience during this time. In addition to Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro and Google Home streaming, Wyze Webview and Alexa streaming are also affected. We will resolve this as soon as possible.

6/20/23 5:10 PM PT - We are looking into an outage that is impacting Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro streaming through the Wyze app and all Google Home streaming. We’ll share updates as we have them and apologize for the inconvenience.

You can follow our updates here or at:

Service Status & Known Issues – Wyze

5 Likes

FYI, multiple reports (here and Discord) of Webview also not working. I checked mine and I confirm that Webview is also down (at least for me and several others).

3 Likes

6/20/23 7:04 PM PT - We are continuing to work on this outage and appreciate your patience during this time. In addition to Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro and Google Home streaming, Wyze Webview and Alexa streaming are also affected. We will resolve this as soon as possible.

4 Likes

6/20/23 7:30 PM PT - We are seeing streaming come back online. We’re going to keep an eye on it before calling this resolved. We’ll let you know when we consider this issue to be cleared.

4 Likes

6/20/23 8:10 PM PT - We haven’t seen the error since the resolution around 7:30 PM. We’re considering this outage resolved but will keep an eye on our metrics. If you continue having trouble streaming, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support.

2 Likes