Service Advisory: Grouped Product Rules Not Working - 5/19/22

5/19/22 4:45 PM PT - This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to have trouble with your Rules, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support. Thank you!

5/19/22 4:00 PM PT - We have identified the root cause of this problem and are implementing a fix now. We’ll keep you posted on the progress.

5/19/22 3:20 PM PT - We’ve been looking into the reports of Rules not working for grouped products and we suspect a cloud issue. We’ve got folks looking into it and checking the submitted logs now and we’ve been able to reproduce this issue from our side. Thank you for your patience and our apologies for any inconvenience.

We’ll be updating our service status page and this thread with progress:

7 Likes

Thanks for the alert. I thought it was just my V1 sensor bridge.

5/19/22 4:00 PM PT - We have identified the root cause of this problem and are implementing a fix now. We’ll keep you posted on the progress.

3 Likes

Nope! Not just your bridge. Sorry about that, @mvb!

1 Like

5/19/22 4:45 PM PT - This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to have trouble with your Rules, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support. Thank you!

3 Likes

Interesting, I noticed my group shortcut was having a problem yesterday. Didn’t realize this was afoot and will test it again today.