Selecting camera from camera group not working

Hi, the Wyze app seems to have broken. I have a camera group with 3 cameras. Can select the group to view all 3 cameras. However, trying to select one of the cameras does not work. You can click on the camera, but the camera does not display in its own window. Instead the camera group window showing all 3 cameras just refreshes. Has worked in the past. Noticed the problem this evening.

App is on Android and up to date.

Having said all that, it now has started working again. Must have been an issue at Wyze servers as i also could not see any events, and these have now also reappeared.

I’ve experienced what you described in your initial post—the mobile device screen showing a 3-camera group but tapping one camera refreshes the 3-camera group instead of selecting into that single camera’s Live Stream—and have been able to reliably duplicate it: When I’m looking at a Cam v4’s Live Stream and tap to activate PiP, the new PiP floating window can be enlarged and can appear to be another full instance of the app that has been spawned (looking at open apps shows two Wyze app instances running at that point), but if I try to tap one of the cameras showing in a 3-camera group in that new “instance”, the behavior is what you described above.

Weird.

1 Like