SD playback on one camera not working

Good afternoon. I have two V2 cameras (and door/motion sensors bridged to both) bought a few weeks apart. Camera 1 has worked great since day 1. Camera 2 works fine, but I am unable to view SD card playback on the app. I get motion notifications, and I can view the 12s clips but if I try to view the longer clip saved to the SD card, the camera locks up for about 5 minutes before becoming active again. If I remove the card and view on a computer, the clips are recording just fine, it’s just that I can’t view them in the app. Both cameras have 32gb cards, and they are the same. I’ve tried swapping them and same problem, camera 2 won’t allow viewing of the SD card on the app. Both cameras are 4.9.4.169 firmware.

Any ideas?

1 Like

You don’t have the latest firmware. The latest firmware for V twos is 4.9.5.98. I would update to the newest firmware and see if that helps

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try updating and see how it goes!

1 Like

It worked! Who would have thought an upgrade would fix it :wink:

1 Like

Glad it worked sometimes it’s much harder than just an update so I’m glad it was easy

Mark solved It solved so that no one else comes to the page to try to help you out. it basically like closes it and shows that it’s been taken care of

2 Likes

I am running rtsp beta. I bet it will never tell to update.

1 Like