SD card not found on my pan cam

I believe that’s a good thought, but I’m not yet convinced that it tells the entire story, because I’m thinking back to the Fix-It Friday - April 2024 topic (and related topics around that time) discussing microSD card playback issues that were mostly being reported for Cam v3 (not Pan), and there was speculation that the issue might have been some kind of temporal thing related to Activation Date and/or date of manufacture, because older cameras (with earlier Activation Dates) weren’t experiencing the issues that newer units were.

I believe there was also discussion that the problem may have affected cameras activated after Wyze made some server changes related to Cam Plus Lite subscription availability around the beginning of the year, but I’m just going from recollection now and not taking the time to track that down. I don’t recall ever seeing that publicly confirmed by Wyze, anyway.

I say all this to say that my two Cam Pan v3s have had the same firmware updates applied at the same times but have not always exhibited the same behavior (as described in detail in the post I linked up there :point_up:). I don’t know what the answer is, and even though it’s not currently affecting me (partly because I so seldom use the Events tab), I’m frustrated to see that it persists for others, so I’m glad that it’s being discussed, and I hope that it gets priority in a future fix-it-friday.