SD card issues on Pan

Hi,

I want to double check with the community on some problems I’ve seen using SD cards. I’ve tried a couple 32GB SD cards and 1 64 GB SD card and they all have similar issues.

1. Cannot format cards. On a search of the forum, it seems like this is a known problem. I assume this has not been fixed?

2. When downloading time lapse videos from the album, the app may crash right when it hits 100%. As a result, the video doesn’t get saved. I was downloading a 200MB+ video. I imagine this problem is more of a large file download problem.

3. Corrupt video. In some of my time lapse off the pan, the video is corrupt. As a result, there may be artifacts (usually on the lower half of the video) and sometimes the video stops playing because, I assume, the decoder fails to decode the video and everything just freezes.

Anybody have comments on these problems?

Thanks,

Ray

What type of cards do you have?

I’ve tried the following cards.

• Patriot LX Series 32GB High Speed Micro SDHC - Class 10 - UHS-I Performance Transfer Speeds - PSF32GMCSDHC10

• SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 98MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-032G-GN6MA

• And actually a 3rd 32gb card… I don’t know which one this is yet other than another SanDisk.

Thanks,

Ray

check out this post. maybe a better card would work. It was recently pointed out that even san disk warranty is voided by use in cameras like ours because they aren’t made for it. the patriot I’m not familiar with so I wont comment on that one.

I bought onn.micro HDHC 32GB from Walmart. I bought 2 and formatted both to Fat32.
The camera does not recognize either one. The chat help people have been useless.
How many chips do I need to buy before one works?