Scale X not connected

All this is the same with my pixel 6 pro… They when sent me a gift card to get another scale (and I still had to pay$7 for shipping) with r same results. I had wyze bets so and changed to regular app without success

1 Like

Same issue with my Wyze scale and my Pixel 6a. It started some time last week. Please fix.

1 Like

It is disappointing that this issue has not been acknowledged on the known issues page. The scales seem to be low on the Wyze list of priorities. As soon as this problem was verified Wyze should have emailed us. We register the scales, they know who owns them and they use our emails to try and sell new products. Showing support and care is a good way to gain brand loyalty, but the opposite is true as well.

It is on the Known Issues page and we have acknowledged and are looking into the issue. We apologize for the frustration caused by it.

The issue on the Known Issues page is this

Unable to connect to or finish setup on devices utilizing BLE connections or setup (non-QR code scanning)

The same issue is causing connection and device setup issues.

1 Like

As an alternative you could pair the scal e with another device to continue your regimen stats. A tablet or such other device maybe. Saw on Reddit where others did this. Cheers

Anticipation…! :face_holding_back_tears:

We just released a hotfix that will hopefully fix this issue.

1 Like

thank you Wyze!

1 Like

Thank you, Wyze Android devs!
Delighted to see this!

Scale X is up & running!!

1 Like

Thanks, now works on our Pixel 6P & 4XL.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming the fix is working for Pixel devices.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out Jason.

@WyzeJasonJ

As you may have seen above, I ended up purchasing a new Wyze Scale X because Support told me my Scale S was defective (when they were incorrect).

I’m using the X now, which is fine, however, it appears only my personal historical data carried over. I have 7 pets, whom I weigh routinely, and none of that information carried over. :roll_eyes:

Am I missing something, or does that data not carry over when you switch from one scale to another? If it’s the latter, that is a horrid user experience!

Matt

Same issue on pixel 4 for last few weeks. Tried almost everything and just came here to make a thread.