Room Sensor

Hi
I have recently stated using the Wyze thermostat and would like to add the room sensors, but unable to find them as this item seems completely sold out.
Please confirm when these will be restocked or if there are any alternate room sensors which can be utilized to work with Wyze thermostat,
Varun

2 Likes

Bump. I’m also looking for an answer on this. I’m considering ordering the Wyze Thermostat, but not if the Room Sensors are actually discontinued. Would be helpful to know before buying.

Following…

1 Like

This is something that could, at least conceptually, be resolved by allowing the ‘Wyze Sense Climate Sensor’ to trigger the thermostat. I’m aware that an implementation maybe difficult but just short of the company planning on a new version of the thermostat/room sensors (new room sensors don’t really make sense again based on the climate sensors they already have.)

Giving the choice, I would rather stay in the ecosystem of WYZE and I’m sure many others would agree. That said, It would be nice to either be directed to an answer as to the future of the thermostat or at least be given an update for piece of mind sake.

No gainful response here.
Any room sensor which can communicate with the WYZE thermostat would be a great help.

1. Especially if it is portable.
  2. Room priority can be set with multiple sensors.
  3. We already have the cameras and thermostat with WYZE ecosystem. would prefer to retain this.
  4. Climate sensor makes a lot of sense to add this capability if anyone at WYZE is listening.

I would also like to know Wyze’s response to this. We have the thermostat and I really like it, but the sensors would better allow me to manage the rooms that matter most since we live in a very old non-insulated house. Right now going on just the hallway thermostat temperature makes it really tricky.

1 Like

If I ask the chat bot in the Wyze store, it says the room sensors have been marked EOL (end of life). I just recently bought and installed a Wyze thermostat and would really benefit from adding room sensors, so I’m also very curious to know if they are truly discontinued and whether there will be a new version I can purchase some time soon.