Resume cleaning after recharge

A full charge completes about 70% of my first floor. After the vacuum returns to base to recharge, it never completes the remaining 30%. The only option is to restart a new clean cycle.

I have the same issue.

My vacuum starts cleaning cycle with 100% battery charge, it then returns to charging port when battery charge is down to about 6%;but it never fully charges before returning to cleaning cycle it only charges to about 60%. Why doesn’t it it fully charge to 100% ?