[RESOLVED] Service Advisory: Some Cam Plus videos not playing successfully - 3/15/21

As of 9 am March 20 it is still a problem!

This is NOT a solution! March 20 and I still get the error and events not playing back

1 Like

Suddenly everything is working again.I guess it was connected to the issues they had with AWS. Hope it will continue to workā€¦ā€¦and they can jist close the support. What a waste of time. Its probably relevant for people above 95 years of age, but how many times can you possible restart your system???

3/20/21 I have had the 06 error code on all my cams I have 8 of them v.2, v.3ā€¦itā€™s been happening non stop since Janā€¦ missing lots of events, and potential revelationsā€¦ What a disgrace !! Honestly I would not advise anyone to purchase wyze products.

Cam Plus added to one of my v2ā€™s last week (I have 6 in my setup). Event videoā€™s were never longer than 12 seconds & playback almost always failed. Tried resetting a few times. Still didnā€™t improve. Inactivated the Cam Plus license & seems to be performing better and only occasionally event videos from cloud erroring out. Although honestly, they havenā€™t been consistently playing for a few weeks. Hoping this gets resolved soon. Otherwise I just paid for a 12 month subscription for nothing. I bought an outdoor cam & v3 recently but debating over returning them if service doesnā€™t improve. I get that wyze is a budget friendly service, but I had faith in the organization from the early days. Iā€™m concerned that their desire for growth is exceeding their standards for service.

I totally agree. This problem has been plaguing me for some time also. Wyze seems to be more intent on new products like a lawn sprinkler system and robo vac than providing support for those of us who have been with the cams from the very start. I did not dedicate my loyalty to Wyze for a lawn sprinkler. We should not be afraid to update our firmware because it consistently screws up functionality of our cam system.

1 Like

I think this Error is still on the table. Wyze should find a solution.

I agree, frustrated

My cam plus will stop recording event randomly, this problem has been going on for 5 months. The recording stop for no reason, and after I restart the cam, it works, the it will stop until I restart it. All my other cams recording event normally (without plus). I have multiple tickets open and never unresolved, The cam plus event stop after 9AM EST yesterday (3/28).

Its more then just frustrated, through the years, I build up my wyze collections (light bulb, switch, sensors, cam, doorbell, etxā€¦) . Other then growth, the company should pay attention to the fundamental, and it basic services.