Service Advisory: Event videos not playing correctly 11/4/21

11/4/21 4:07 PM PT - Our metrics have returned to normal and we appear to be fully recovered. If you are continuing to have difficulty with your Wyze products or services, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support. Thank you!

11/4/21 3:04 PM PT - AWS has implemented a change and we’re starting to see recovery from our end. We’re keeping an eye on the metrics to make sure this is resolved. Thanks for your patience!

11/4/21 2:27 PM PT - We are working with AWS to look into why some Event videos are not being uploaded or tagged correctly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You can find our Service Status page here:

8 Likes

Interestingly, recent events from my Pan v2 are working, but my other events from other cams aren’t, and pan v2 events from more than 15 minutes ago don’t work either. Not sure why the 2 most recent Pan v2 events work but not the rest.

Thought I’d share in case it’s some helpful hint of why there is a difference.

4 Likes

Much appreciated!

2 Likes

The issue seems to be resolved. It’s working now.

5 Likes

Thanks, it seems to be fixed for me too!

3 Likes

11/4/21 3:04 PM PT - AWS has implemented a change and we’re starting to see recovery from our end. We’re keeping an eye on the metrics to make sure this is resolved. Thanks for your patience!

5 Likes

All good here now. Thank you for the quick action! :+1:

6 Likes

And thank you for the report, Seapup! :pray:

6 Likes

Many of my recordings are still not working, so I assume I won’t get those videos back? But the new ones still aren’t being labeled at all.

@Resist, I don’t think you will get them back. Please let me know if that isn’t the case! I’ll let the team know about the label issue.

11/4/21 4:07 PM PT - Our metrics have returned to normal and we appear to be fully recovered. If you are continuing to have difficulty with your Wyze products or services, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support. Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh wait a new recording just now labeled two people walking their dogs as a vehicle. But then the next recording after that it didn’t label a person who was walking by.

1 Like

Well, that’s not right but at least it’s trying. :sweat_smile:

Please send that mismatch in for algorithm training!

3 Likes

How do I send it in?

1 Like

Sorry, I had a brain fart. I know how send them and have been sending them daily.

2 Likes

Thanks guys !

Today is NOV-5th, and my V3 cams still records the vehicle as Motion and not an AI, and unless I turn Motion Tab On on the Event page the videos will not show up. this has been going on since Aug- 20, and i have reported it several times with Logs and pics