Remove widget ribbon from Home Screen

8 Likes

Yes! This could be a useful feature for new features, sales, or whatever but, A) it should be toggleable and, B) the current tip should go away permanently when if you swipe it or hit a x or something or just when you view it.

6 Likes

This box is totally annoying to me because it takes up valuable real estate on my phone. Has anyone figured out a way to get rid of it PERMANENTLY?

3 Likes

I think the global distaste of it may lead the company to remove all of it or at least implementation in some different way but we are yet to hear anything official. But knowing how the company has been over the last few years they are pretty responsive to the customer base and this seems to have Universal dislike upon it

2 Likes

Fingers crossed. Thanks for reply.

1 Like

It appears that this annoying ribbon showed up after the last app update… Please give us the option to remove it.

2 Likes

The ribbon is not cute. It feels like in app advertising and i do not like it. It actually is really annoying.

1 Like

The ribbon is gone! Yay! :+1: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.