Push notifications not working on WyzeCam v1

I have 3 wyzecam 1s and none of them are sending push notifications. I deleted and then added the cameras (with the same names if that matters), uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone. Wife’s phone is also not receiving the notifications. Events are there. Firmware is up to date. I even flashed the firmware to previous version and then updated it. The interesting thing is the app said that the update to the current firmware failed but when I double check the firmware is up to date. I checked that all the settings are correct on both phones. I triple checked my phone and will need to double check my wife’s wyze app settings? Anything else I’m missing? So frustrating!!

Here are the Troubleshooting Guides. You can also run through the troubleshooting flow chart by clicking “Begin Troubleshooting” at the top of this page.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the previous website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

I performed all the troubleshooting and still not working so I opened up a support ticket. What I found interesting was when deleting then re-addding the cameras with the same name the app seems to remember the camera setting. I wonder if deleting the cameras and adding them with new names would do anything. I uploaded my app log and hope to hear something from the support team tomorrow.

I posted the same problem on the reddit forum yesterday. At least 3 others also have the problem. V2’s and sense are still working fine, just a V1 problem. Nothing from wyze yet.

Are you using IFTTT?

No… Not using IFTTT