Please cancel my order... been 11 days

The Wyze tracking system is totally jacked up. I ordered a Band, Scale, and four additional cameras on 3/24. Received the Band at about the two week mark, the scale a week later and have yet to receive the cams after 4 weeks. CC of course was immediately charged and my single order was split into 3 separate orders and each charged $10 for S&H so $30 total. I got an email stating my Band had shipped and would arrive soon when in fact I had received it 10 days prior. If I go to the Wyze website to check my order(s) even today it shows shipped for the Band, processing for the scale which I received over a week ago and processing for the cams ordered a month ago. I have spoken to Wyze support on 4 different occasions to no avail. I have been a supporter of Wyze since pre-launch, and having bought numerous Wyze products but I am beginning to waiver. This behavior is unacceptable

1 Like

It wouldnā€™t surprise me if they are drop-shipping products - that would explain a lot.

Is that legal. To split the order and then charge you shipping 3 times the amount.
Or was shipping $30 and they broke it down to 3 payments of $10

If total shipping was $10 for the 3 products and now they are charging $10 for each shipment because they didnā€™t have everything in stock to ship or cam from different warehouses. Nowā€¦ That is so wrong in every way

Maybe, you havenā€™t spoken to the right person. They are very short staffed at this time. Iā€™m sure that once you get a hold of the right person, theyā€™ll make it right, because you are such a valued and loyal customer.

Hey Lee, have you received your order?

I doubt he has. I have an order thatā€™s been ā€œprocessingā€ since 4/17/20 with no update or shipping info.

No i have not received it yet
Still waiting for it

Just an FYI. Home Depot arrives these V2 cameras

from my ļ£æ

Not sure what ā€œarrivesā€ means. but Iā€™ve bought the three Wyze cams we have from Home Depot, so yea, HD stocks the cams ā€¦

I meant ā€œcarriesā€.
Typos and auto correct by iPhone, Lol

from my ļ£æ

I would say my wyze can is worth more. But with the crap going on as it is. A roll of toilet paper left on the front porch may be a game changer. Thieves would probably be happy with grabbing it and just leave.

Thanks Wyze.
Iā€™m happy with my cameras and your service. Especially during these trying times.

Tripp

1 Like

Another, I didnā€™t get my stuff in a timely manner during the pandemic. Iā€™ve been having Amazon take 7-10 days to just ship something. Is what it is, have some patience.

2 Likes

i finally got my Cam V2, 18 days, later
problem was Wyze took 12 days to hand it over to USPS,
once USPS received it, all was good,

Be patient, I never received a tracking number and they both showed up 2 days of each other and I am very happy with both.

i got my cam
are you happy with the Detection Zone Settings? :-0