Playback on Pan Cam

Is there anyone else having issues with playback on their Pan Cam. Mine doesn’t seem to be working, and I can’t even see the pale green for events recording anymore. Tried power cycle, and nothing worked. Had this issue happen 2 weeks back, but then a few days later, started working great…but back to nothing again.

Pretty frustrating.

1 Like

Same problem here after last update. I power cycle then reformatthe card and it seems to work again but then doesn’t after a week or so. Worked fine for over a year until this last update.

Thank you for explaining… Did you reformat the sd card on the Wyze app, or on a computer using EXFAT, or what have you. I know that by reformatting the sd card on the Wyze app, that it doesn’t actually format it the way a computer does, but just erases content in the card, whereas on a computer, formatting the card will decode it.

I just did it on the app. I reformatted 3 cards today. All are working now. I’m sure it has something to do with their update. I’m sure we are not the only ones with the problem. Regards

Weird, did a power cycle, and reformatted the sd card, and still same… No playback available… Hopefully they fix this, kind of counter productive having a camera as such…