I had my router/modem replaced by ATT today due to issues. These smart cameras are too dumb to reconnect so I had to reset both. I was running unupdated firmware. I could get neither to connect. A phone call to WAZE tech suggested either it was a 5GHz or security issue. I checked and though the router is both 2.4 and 5 GHz that was not it. I finally figured out the problem. First I dumped the app (probably not necessary). Then I realized that small L and capital i look the same on my Iphone text. That was the last character in my router address and, apparently, I chose wrongly. I was so elated when I figured this out, that I took the risk of updating the firmware. Both cameras work. Yay! & phew!