Pc cam viewer software

2 Likes

I have several cameras some trendnet and have been replacing them with wyze cameras. I found https://anycam.io/ works well It is not free but inexpensive.

According to that site, one needs the IP of the camera. For it to work with Wyze cameras, the cameras need the RTSP firmware.

And if you need to view outside your home WiFi, you also need to forward ports and be able to know the WAN IP.

As long as the cameras have their own IPs, there are several available PC clients that can show their feeds. But for most people, they canā€™t be bothered with manually flashing firmware, digging into their routerā€™s docs to forward ports and optionally, use a dynamic IP service to fix their WAN IPs.

1 Like

Hi all. Iā€™m wondering if something changed with the Wyze appā€¦ I installed MEmu (emulator) on my PC, then I went to the Google Play store, but I couldnā€™t find the Wyze app. In a separate non-emulated window, I went to the Google Play store, found the Wyze app, but it shows that itā€™s not compatible with ā€œsamsungā€ (which is my MEmu emulator).

So, are we no longer able to install the Wyze app in MEmu? Or perhaps I need to change something in the MEmu configuration?

Any insight or thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-JS

thats kind of odd. it might be the emulator itself for some reason but I couldnā€™t tell you why.

here is where you can download the APK so you can bypass the app store and try different versions.

I think you should be able to effectively sideload it on an emulator.

app and firmware downloads

1 Like

Bam - Thanks, Iā€™ll give the APK a try.

1 Like

Same here, I want a REAL WINDOWS BASED VIEWER, not an emulator. Any good, preferably free software would be fine. I am using VLC; but prefer something I can see all X cams on one screen in one program.