One of my Wyzecams has stopped working after the firmware update. HELP!!

I have been trying to reach customer support via email and phone and have not been able to get a response on why my Wyzecam is no longer working after my firmware update. I have reset it a few times. I need help. I also ordered V2, where is it.

Ronnie

You might want to try to factory reset it.

To perform a Factory reset on your camera, follow the instructions below: If using an SD card with the camera, remove it before proceeding. Leave the unit plugged in and power on. Press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the unit for 20 second. Allow at least 30 seconds for unit to initialize, in some rare instances this process can take up to 5 minutes. The LED on the back should move from Solid Yellow, to Blinking Yellow The device is now ready to be setup once again.

I’m in the same boat as you. Exactly what brand name of phone do you have? Pixel, Samsung, IPhone, etc.??

I have done a factory reset three times and I use iPhone. I have several other Wyzecam and they are working. This one will no longer connect after pairing with code on phone. This started after firmware. The light blinds yellow and blue.

I have faxtory reset three times. It just won’t connect now after firmware update. I can pair it with QR code but it won’t connect. It use times out and blinks yellow and blue.

Keep trying to get the support. The firmware upgrade did kill some of the cameras. I was never able to reconnect it. There are few threads about this already.

My 2 V1 cameras no longer connect after the firmware update either. It appears to be a huge problem for everyone.

I see these are all February postings but this is September and and mine just stopped working, the same problems you’re having. I have no idea how to update it so I’ll just order the new one

Mine too. Running HTC 10 android and camera has been great and working fine until upgrade.

Wyze Cam Pan

App Version 1.5.43

Firmware Version 4.10.1.27

Can get to view surroundings and then it freezes… no live stream and then stops working… I will try to do a factory reset tonight when I get home. But I did un-install and re-install the software on my phone to no avail. Other users are not having issues with the camera view but they have not done an update to the firmware as of yet…

Same here upgraded firmware and now it blinks yellow blue and then just blinks blue. Cannot connect.

The same thing happened to me. I had to flash the firmware from a micro sd card. There are instructions and video in the support area. I tried upgrading again and it bricked again so I had to flash the old firmware again. I’m not upgrading right now. Something is not right.