One Keypad to control two Wyze Locks

Many of us have doors with more than one deadbolt lock.

Wouldn’t it be great if you could pair a single keypad to control two Wyze Locks on the same door?

Understand that the protocol connecting the keypad to the lock is bluetooth, but a one-to-many relationship can be created, it would just require more development.

I have a mud room that we enter my house through. This room (which is an unconditioned space) has a door on each end. One door (an exterior door) leads outside. The other door (also an exterior door) leads into my kitchen.

Both doors have Wyze Locks on them.

It would be super helpful if the keypad could be configured to unlock (and lock) both Wyze Locks at the same time.

It would also be cool if there’s was a code that could do both, and also each door have its own code, so that we could allow people into the mud room but not the house.

Alternately- have a certain Keypad code trigger a Devices Rules (we’d need Unlock to be an option for Rules too).

5 Likes

Does the keypad attach to the lock or to the lock gateway? Many locks to one gateway, and let the gateway decide which lock to unlock…?

1 Like

I have a security door in front of my external door. Both locks have deadbolts. I would love to be able to control both locks with one keypad.

6 Likes

Connecting 2 different Wyze Locks to one Wyze Keypad

I would love to be able to connect 1 keypad to more than one lock. I have 2 doors very close together that I would like to unlock at the same time instead of having to enter the code in twice.

3 Likes

I second this! It’s a might have! Please implement this asap!

I would much rather have 1 control operate both. Then 2 separate ones!

1 Like

I also have this requirement. Since this thread started in April 2020 is there any news from Wyze about one keypad supporting two doors? Seems to be a growing number of security doors that are directly in front of entry doors that would benefit from one keypad being able to unlock and lock two doors at once.

Is anybody monitoring this from Wyze that can comment?

Has anyone read if Wyze has any plans to allow (if possible) to unlock 2 locks from one keypad. I have my standard door and a security door that I’d like to control from one keypad.

I thought I read in the past that the hardware they were using in the locks at the time wouldnt allow this function. Just curious if anything has chnaged or plans to change may take place.

[Mod Note]: Your topic was merged to this #wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.