OG Firmware 1.0.82 - No release notes and breaks detection zone?

You’re welcome! I haven’t (yet) done any beta testing, but I have my Forum Tracking Preferences set to notify me of announcements in the Beta category. You can click to get to the Tracking Preferences page and then under Categories in the Watching First Post box add Beta. I use that to alert me for topics in a few categories. @peepeep created a more detailed guide with pictures.

If you want to be informed of new topics related to specific products, you can set up the same thing on that page under Tags, also in Watching First Post. This may not be useful for topics posted to Beta, because those aren’t always tagged for specific products or platforms. I’ve asked about this in the Forum Operations Feedback Thread, and I know it would be possible to flag new Beta topics and ask the Moderators to correctly tag them, but really the tagging should be done by whichever Team Wyze member creates the topic, at least in my opinion. Just setting up Watching First Post for the Beta category is probably the way to go for now.

:grin::+1:

4 Likes