Offline Plugs

Why do Wyze plugs keep going offline? I have two Wyze cameras and two Wyze not so smart switches. The switches keep going offline and I have no way of resetting them because they are at another location.
Wyze switches are garbage. I am replacing them with TP-Link switches. The TP-Link devices I have at my home never have any problems.

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @jheggie! :raising_hand_man: Happy to have you aboard!

What version of the plugs do you have? The older version did have a a habit of dropping offline. The newer versions fixed this. Also, is the firmware up to date?

1 Like

The title indicates plugs, but you keep saying switches. Are you talking about the wall switch or the thing you plug into the wall outlet.

1 Like

What’s the difference what I call the thing as long as you understand the concept like the others answering me…

Seriously? They sell wall switches. They sell smart plugs (outlets). They’re not the same product, or the same “concept”.

6 Likes

Both operate very differently and if im going to help you I need to know which item your talking about.

6 Likes