No push notification for Vehicle Wyze AI Events with Cam Plus, Need "All Other Events" On

Do you have All other motion events turned on also. If I turn that on for my V3 it is none stop notifications of shadows, tree branches and plants moving, blinking lights and everything that moves. You didn’t happen to disable notification on the app home page by taping the little bell on the top right did you? It will have zz next to it if you did.

Also try deactivating cam plus on the camera and then reactivate it. That was I was told to do on my doorbell. Also I had a similar situation where my cam plus trial ran out on a v3 and I had to do the same to get my paid subscription working.

So months on and this problem is still happening to me. I presume everyone else is still suffering with this? What I don’t understand is why this isn’t a huge issue for Wyze. I mean it fundamentally means their CamPlus AI solution doesn’t work correctly, and we’re paying extra to use it !!!

3 Likes

Got the same issue. Didn’t realize there was another thread for it. I just created another one. Not receiving any vehicle or package notifications.

I had exact problem since trying the service with their promotion offered. I just canceled it yesterday after 3 months of holding my breath it would get fixed. If anything every update broke more things. Going back to the non Camplus system all my notifications work again. It sucks that I get push notifications for every motion detected but at least I get them. Camplus just isn’t ready for launch IMO.