No led at all on my wyze cam pan

I received a few days ago, my wyze cam pan. It worked only 1 day and suddenly, no more led light on the cam. So i cant reset it or else. i tried to find answers here, but no luck. can you help me ??? Please

Contact support this forum won’t be able to help if it is a hardware issue.

Have you checked this page to see if it has anything that helps you?

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000759311-Wyze-Cam-Pan

the red lights are the infra red source for night vision. You should not have them lit up unless your camera is in the dark mode.
Check your camera settings for enabling the daylight-to-dark change-over.

Hadn’t thought of that. I thought they were referring to the status LED on the front.

Yes i contacted them but still waiting for their call.

i can’t do anything with the cam, unfortunatly i cant do any reset or anything else…

yes i did checked that link and no help at all . ill try to call them directly instead of waiting for their call right now

My other thought is this, have you tried another USB power adapter with the following minimum specs?

Type-A USB, 1 micro USB
Power Adapter Input, 110-240V (AC/DC)
Power Adapter Output, 5V/2000mA

uppp…no i did not, because the one that was with the cam was great for the first day, but let me check with an other one……

i just tried the adaptor of my second wyze can pam, and still its doesnt work, no led, so no way to reset the cam…… thank you for your help and dont hesitate to give me other tricks.il did tried to reset the cam….with that link……but no luck.

So sorry none of that has helped you! :frowning:

In case you are unable to get hold of them via phone, please see the below.

This forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, I suggest you contact Wyze Support for more help. You might want to go ahead and submit your ticket now as there is somewhat of a backlog. If you end up getting the issue resolved before support contacts you, then you can always let them that it’s already resolved.

Thanks a lot !
I did completed that form 2 days ago and no answer yet. As you mentioned, to reach them over the phone, seems impossible :slight_smile: I’ll wait ! thanks again !

Finally you were right….i I have reached Wyze support, they will replace my cam pan, mine won’t work anymore. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear! :slight_smile: