NEW, Terms of Service banner-Always there!

How many times do I have to agree to your new Updated Terms of Service? Appears every time I start the App! I keep pressing ‘Agree’, but you are never satisfied!

Just to be clear–I’m still very happy with WYZE products. although the scale keeps reading the same weight–I think that might be a user problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree. This prompt has been displayed on my devices for weeks.

1 Like

What app version are you using?

1 Like

Hi @chrisny79, Have you tried clearing the app cache under Account > App Settings? Not sure if that will help.

That said, this is a glitch definitely not being experienced by everyone. Since this is primarily a user-to-user forum, I’d suggest you contact Customer Support (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT. They have the tools to diagnose this and compare to other reports. Priority is being given to live support (phone/chat), so you may have more luck with that than via email.

2 Likes

Hello, @chrisny79

In conjunction with @Omgitstony question above, this has occurred with only a few people including myself.

Read through my post regarding this subject for more information.:

Let us know if you had to update your app version and if it helped with your issue or not (App Links: Apple | Android).

Good luck.

1 Like