Hey betsyilene
The number you provided is a firmware version and shows you have a cam-v3 (the same one I have) and you’re right, it’s up to date.
The app version is at the upper part of the About screen:
I have the latest version of the Android app but it doesn’t yet include the new interface like yours.
Still, I think I can address this:
The SD Card icon at the far left of the options strip does double-duty:
-
When Live View is displayed in the viewing window, it will take you where the big Playback icon once did
-
When an Event is selected and displaying in the viewing window, it will take you directly to the corresponding footage on the SD card [1]
Can’t speak to this:
Maybe someone already using the new UI can weigh in.
Unfortunately, there isn’t a practical way for Apple users to continue using an older version of the app with the simpler interface (as @StevenA suggested Android users can.)
Wyze is attempting to unify the interface across camera models as much as possible. People with multiple cam models have been asking for this and it also makes things easier to support so they’re not likely to reverse course.
Edit: Actually, in this case the icon is to the right and reads Jump to SD Card. ↩︎
