Multiple Recordings of the Same Event

Been noticing that there are triple recordings of the same event. Is it because of the shortcuts I have created? I have (3) shortcuts that I use with one Wyze Pan Cam. Is there anything I can do to stop the triple recordings?

Are you seeing triple recordings, or actually getting three notifications for the same event happening at the same time?

Here are the troubleshooting guides:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000596591-Troubleshooting

If that doesn’t solve it, keep in mind that this is primarily a user-to-user forum. If you don’t get help here from the community, file a support request including log files. That will ensure that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

I’m get (3) videos of the same event. Not notifications.

(Edited by mod to remove personal info)

I have never heard of this issue. Since I’m not sure what you’re shortcuts do, it’s hard for me to speculate that is the issue. I would recommend sending in feedback via the app, including log files.

NOTE: If replying via email, please remove personal information from your email footer.