Motion sensor red light

I ordered some new motion sensors to add to my original kit, I had one existing and ordered 5 more. I have only set up 2 of the new ones but I have noticed that one of them flashes the red light constantly on motion. Light if I keep moving in front of it it will keep flashing, this is not something that happens in my original motion sensor. It will light up when it senses motion but will not light up again for some time. Is this to be expected? Did something change from the first one I ordered to now the newer ones? Is there something wrong with this one, will the battery died faster because of this?

1 Like

I think its an undocumented feature. It seams if you tap the button with the included button pusher. it changes to a different mode and may blink a different number of times depending on the delay time you want between activations.

1 Like

Hmm so to get it back to long delay you can Reset and relearn it. but a shorter tap of the button seems to turn on the rapid - No Delay mode. which also seems to drain the battery faster.

1 Like