Motion Detection Notification to Live Stream Directly

When motion detected, a notification sent to my phone “click to view recording”. Is there a way to click the notification and go to live stream directly?

I’d like to see who is at the door as soon as I can, instead of clicking through the app and find out the person is gone already.

Thanks!

Well, if you just ignore the notification and open the app, live stream is just one more click, which is what I’m doing.

Thank you for your reply. I have 4 cameras and want to add more later. So I still have to open up the app, select the camera (I may have to scroll down) to see the live stream. Just thought it would be nice to just click on the notification and get to live stream of that camera directly.

I’m not saying it couldn’t or shouldn’t be a user setting for where clicking the push notice takes the user. I could see three choices: the 12 sec video like it currently does, the live stream or the point in the playback where the alert occurred. I would like to go from each alert on the notification page directly to the playback timeline point myself and would set the push notice to do what you want and go to the live stream.

You all might want to jump over to the topic below and VOTE for it using the VOTE button at the top of the page:

1 Like

Voted! Thanks Rick. I’ve been saying this and didn’t know that Roadmap existed.

1 Like