Meet Mr Doorbell

Sorry, it’s the first thing I noticed when I flipped the doorbell over. :-0

5 Likes

Looks a little wired.

2 Likes

It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

I backed out a screw too much while installing it and of course it bounced off into the bushes, never to be seen again.

I found they are M3’s, grabbed a pack at Lowe’s and with a quick visit to the grinding wheel to shorten it, Mr Wyze has 2 eyes again!

2 Likes

My OCP says you need to replace the other screw so they match.

1 Like

If it gets to the point where I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the back of the doorbell, I just might.:joy:

This is a sick test for us spelling/grammar nazis, isn’t it.

1 Like

My mother was an English teacher. I learned proper diction at an early age. Being a grammar nazi is not an easy job. Lots of filtering is involved. I have been known to point out double negatives, dangling participles, apostrophe abuse, and agonizing over each use of your instead of you’re.

As for the sick test, I don’t understand.

I’d seen it called OCD and sometimes OCPD but never “OCP”.

1 Like

Ahh.

I do not wash my hands six times or anything like what Howie Mandel has. I have Obsessive Compulsive Personality. You are probably right and I have OCPD. What’s another letter? Crooked picture frames are one of my many triggers.

Years ago, a customer at the shop had visited a few times. He was a few sandwiches short of a picnic but could function in the real world without assistance. Still remember him telling me “I know I have issues. I’ve learned to deal with them. I hope you can too”. :grinning:

2 Likes