Lock gateway always offline and won’t pair after running for long time,

Dear sir,

I tried to fix it by pairing mode (red/blue flashing) and connected to Wyze app, it showed the serial number as all zeroes then it couldn’t connect to WiFi (Our phone and Gateway Lock are connected to the same WiFi).

Please see the below status of Wyze Lock Gateway for more information:-

Wyze Lock Gateway is always offline. The green light on for about 4s, then it flashes 8 times, a short break when it’s off, then 3 or 4 more times, and then it’s off for 5s and repeating.
My Wyze Lock Gateway Serial No. cnjl0051191201040033

I am looking forward to hear from you soon about the resolve solution.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Hey thinboon, were you able to fix your problem with the gateway? I am in the same problem…

Any updates on how to fix the issue?

Hi,

I suggest you contact Wyze after sale support for claim in case of warranty. Any questions, feel free to contact me by email.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Any progress ? This seems to be a known bug. Wyze support did not do anything as they said product is 1 year 4 months old and out of warranty. Any luck on the fix from anyone ?

If did not fix. Any offer from Wyze such as offer voucher for buy new or repair it. I think this case could not solve by reset or upgrade by end user.

I am unfortunate here. Wyze does not gift card or replacement gateway. I need to buy a new one if I want to. Probably I would never buy a Wyze product anymore.