Location aware enable/disable of notifications

It would be great if the push notifications could be automatically disabled once someone with the app running got on the local wifi.

You use IFTTT to do that… but, not automatically at this time.

Check out IFTTT. Depending on what devices you own, this is possible. Otherwise geolocation services are available.

You can accomplish this with IFTTT if you have an Android device. Use the WiFi connects trigger and the Wyze notifications action to build a recipe. I don’t believe this is possible on iPhone.

However, for single user on iOS, you can use the IFTTT location trigger combined with the Wyze notifications action.

If you need it to work with multiple users, you need to use a third party tool Life360. Instructions are here:

In order to vote for native multi-user geofencing, please visit and VOTE (top of the page) for this topic:

Thanks for the info. But i was requesting a feature to be created so it natively works in the wyze ecosystem without 3rd party integrations.

In order to vote for native multi-user geofencing, please visit and VOTE (top of the page) for this topic:

Multiple User Geofencing for Alerts and Notifications Roadmap

We have two people living at my house and would like to geofence so that if either/both of us is home, automatic recording and notifications are disabled. If all associated people are gone,notifications and recording are enabled. It’s possible to do this in a really hacky way with IFTTT andNest home/away status, but I don’t like the multiple cross-platform dependencies. Someone else suggested this in Geo Locations - Notifications, but I think it needs to be on a roadmap.

this would be nice. I’m in the process of setting up a 10 camera wyze system to replace my existing DVRs. When i’m home, I don’t need 257,945 alerts that I walked from my house to my workshop.

IF Home then notification = off.
If Not Home then notifications = on.

pretty please?