Live multiple camera view

Want to start out by saying love the product! Can’t beat it for the price. I also have some Nest cameras and one feature I really like about them is the ability to see live view on multiple cameras at the same time while on the app dashboard. It kind of sucks having to click each camera to view what’s going on. Think we will ever see that? Thanks for the support.

[Mod Edit]: Your post was merged to this category since it involves a question and not a request for a Product or Service enhancement by Wyze.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030146191-Group-and-Sort-Products

3 Likes

@jay.sav33, Welcome to the Forum Community! If I understand your request correctly this feature is already available.
To access it;

click on the “+” sign at the top left of the Home screen

• select ‘Add Device Group’
  • click on ‘Add Camera Group’
  • Give your group a name at the top of the next screen and then select the cams you would like to view together from the list that appears below.
  • tap done in the upper right hand corner of the screen
    You will return to the Home screen and there will be a new icon with the name of your group. Tap on the icon and you will see your cams on the same screen. Depending on your device settings they can be viewed in landscape mode 4 at a time by rotating your device.
    Just FYI, a cam can only belong to one group at a time.

2 Likes

You are fast! Thanks for replying!!

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was talking about. Did not know about this, thanks a lot for the respond!

2 Likes