Lack of Response

Does anyone have a suggestion how to get Wyze to respond? They triple charged me for an order more than 2 weeks ago and have repeatedly ignored my support tickets requesting a refund. For one of my 3 support ticket requests, they asked for additional information that was already provided in my original request. I provided that information (again) to Raschelle Nail more than 1-1/2 weeks ago, but they do not respond. I am a long time, repeat Wyze customer with a lot of their products, so this is extremely disappointing. Thanks for any suggestions you may have for getting them to be responsive to resolve their overcharging errors.

Someone suggested @UserCustomerGwen could help if I posted my support ticket numbers, so here you go Gwendolyn:
#553644 -4/24/20 - responded on 4/26/20 to a request by Raschelle Nail that day for information that was already provided in my original request for help
#568917 - 5/1/20
#577924 - 5/5/20

Thanks for your help!

Post your support ticket numbers here.
Maybe @UserCustomerGwen can help.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion - I’ll add those numbers to my post!

I am super sorry for my delay here! I’ll check on these ticket numbers right away.

1 Like

Hi Gwendolyn - you just replied to me 5 minutes ago regarding Wyze Ticket 568917. I just wanted to make sure you aren’t heading in two paths down the same road. Thanks!

Tom

1 Like

Thanks, Tom! I like giving the forum response as well just in case something funky happens with the email. It also helps to close the loop. :slight_smile:

Gwendolyn - you are the third person who responded since April 26, but the first person who has responded after the initial contact…THANKS!

I now better understand why people say good things about you. I am a long time Wyze customer with 2 cameras, multiple smart plugs, contact devices, and a scale, and I was beginning to question why I have recommended Wyze to lots of my friends. You are restoring my faith in Wyze, so THANKS!

Tom

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Sorry for the trouble with the support team. We recently hired a bunch of new people because we were having trouble balancing the spike in tickets and have admittedly been below our standards of excellence lately. We’re sorry for how this has impacted you.

Thank you for all the support you’ve given Wyze and I’m stoked to hear that I have been able to help restore some of your faith. Thanks for the smile! :slight_smile:

2 Likes