Just purchased V3 not connecting

My new Cam V3 wouldn’t connect at setup. Called Wyze tech support and after some testing determined that the problem was my network: I had two SSID’s with the same name. One was 2.4GHz and the other was 5.0 GHz. Since it was an Xfinity router, they directed me to call Xfinity. The Xfinity tech support gave me instructions for changing the name of the 2.4GHz network to xxxx24. That solved the problem.

I tried that when inhad an issue a while ago. It was because the wyze app password was the same as my wifi passwords. I changed it and it was good. I’ll try that again and see if it helps.

When I replaced all my outdoor V2 cameras (they had the weatherproof birdhouse case added) with V3 cams I noticed some of the cameras had connecting issues.

It was found that the V3’s have a weaker WiFi and I added an additional Mesh Wireless Access Point and have had No problems since then, all 16 V3’s are online without issue.

Bet a lot of problems that people are having is just the WiFi signal to cameras.