It s great while it lasted

With no where to post in the News from Wyze I’m posting here.

With the news that Wyze is pitching to investors the app and the lightning fast development and customer focused approach is on its way out.

Having been in companies that have gone public or taken on investors and watched many others go through it as well, it NEVER ends well for the grassroots consumers.

Low priced, quickly adaptable WILL give way to shareholder value and the demand for return on their investment.

It was great while it lasted, but you can’t have a product this good. This affordable, without being attractive to the big boys. I suspect a major player like Google or Honeywell or someone like them will back an armored car with of cash to the loading dock here soon, the founder’s will become gazillionairs overnight. A bunch of the early developers will get rich and wyze will fade into the pantheon of capitalism.

4 Likes

A little quick to jump the gun, no? Getting investors involved is not the same as going public. Besides that, the entire idea of the company is to democratize technology. Making quality products as affordable to the consumer as possible is not really a goal I’ve seen of other companies, and this was a large part of their pitch to investors.

greenham9, I agree. I ordered the face masks on 4-30-2020. at that time they were offering free Wyze bulbs. Based on my purchase I was eligible to get 3 bulbs. The order showed the masks and the 3 bulbs to be delivered. I received the order on May 11th. The masks were received, but not the bulbs! Since then I have been emailing support as to why no bulbs and when will I get them. The responses I got was the email address (support@wyze.com or support at wyzecam.com) were unmonitored. The was the email that sent me a ticket number. This morning, after receiving the “Our Pitch to Investors” email, I emailed again to support email and received a reply that the email address in unmonitored.
If they can’t reply to thier customers, there is no point in doing business with them!

1 Like

@joseph1 Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear about the poor experience. You can reach out directly to Wyze support by phone that’s what I recommend.

Call Wyze Support:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (844) 999-3226 or 206-339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

StopICU33 Thank you for the phone #'s. I will call them.

1 Like

Wyze has had investors for a while now. This isn’t new.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face: