I haven’t been as active in the last few months on the forum as I would like to be… Where are the recent months Fix it Friday thread? Will there be one started this Friday for October?
We haven’t had one in a couple of months. I think they suspended them while they were busy trying to catch up on all the existing issues and the new App bugs/complaints that were a high priority. Plus they’re way overdue on launching their new service plan they’ve been teasing about all year long. So they didn’t want to keep stacking up a ton of other things when they devoted their resources to the other critical priorities.
I HOPE that after the new service launches and some of the critical app issues are stabilized they’ll get back to Fix It Friday, but I haven’t pushed them too hard on doing this because they’ve been a little overwhelmed recently. If they don’t do one this month, I plan to at least ask about for November after the “Wyze Week” celebration finishes up toward the end of October.
![]()
That makes plenty of sense. The new app was definitely in rough shape in the betas but full release so dedicating additional resources makes sense.
In all honesty I just want to have my air purifier stay connect to WiFi without needing a power cycle ![]()
I forgot Wyze week is this month and now I’m excited!
Tis the season.
We’ll go from Amazon Prime Day next week (I’m making a list), to Wyze Week (week of Oct 24th?), to Black Friday = which basically ends up being a few weeks long nowadays and should be renamed to something like “Cyber Month” instead. ![]()
I know TikTok is something everyone likes to hate on, but last year it was AMAZING buying stuff on the TikTok Shop all month long. I even got 2 Wyze Floodlight Pros for just $60 because TikTok was giving extra discounts. Some new users even got one for like $35. There were some Wyze cams at $9.99. I can’t wait to see what happens this year.
Yes! The TikTok deals are insane sometimes! I always check there before buying Wyze products. I haven’t tuned into Livestream in a while, I probably should see what’s going on with the Wyze TikTok!
I like this plan. ![]()
Glad for those that like TikTok.
It would really help if any of the events were co-posted onto Facebook or YouTube or something the rest of us can listen in on especially for new product announcements.
.
Likewise. I do not use Facebook, Tiktok or X. I am definitely on YouTube and here in the Wyze Forum.