Is Anyone Actually Satisfied With Their Wyze Camera?

Update, since I started this conversation. The WCOs and v3s are looking good for my backyard wildlife observations. I am still have trouble downloading time lapse and scheduled recordings. I can get them off the SD card, but that means moving the cameras then setting them again, Events download OK. Event recording is better since I spent a lot of time experimenting with the settings. v3 is WAY more sensitive than WCO. I don’t like the fish-eye; the curve is too much. They are NOT working for a project where I need to synchronize video clips. One problem is frame rate agreement with the time stamp. The WCO records at 15fpm, but the v3 is at 20fpm. I am learning about video editing for different rates to see if I cam resolve it. A second problem is that the v3 slowly runs fast, An experiment showed 4 second fast of real time after 14 hours. Apparently, it does reset to real time when it changes from night vision to day vision. I have not experimented on the WCO timing yet. Both have excellent weather resistance. I am liking the battery life on the WCOs-compared to others I have tried,

1 Like