Invalid Email?

I registered my account on 1/21/19. I have remained logged in on my Wyze app and everything has worked fine. I recently had reason to believe that someone else (my ex) might have access to my cameras without my permission. I tried to reset my password but keep getting an “Invalid Email” error message when I do so. I have NOT changed the email address associated with my account. Is it possible I’ve been hacked? If so, what do I do about it? I am hesitant to log off the app in fear that I won’t be able to get back in.

2 Likes

Have you tried the lost password link here:

Yes, and I get “Invalid username or email” which is why I’m concerned. I have not changed my email since I registered my account, yet it seems to have changed or not able to be recognized. I have verified in my email account the Wyze account initial setup and welcome emails.

1 Like

Check for a space at the end of your email address. When I was setting up my account the software or my keyboard kept adding one automatically.

1 Like

If you are still stuck, you will need to call or email Wyze support.

Has this issue been resolved for you? I have contacted support but Iʻve tried numerous potential fixes and nothing works. I can sign in and out of the app with the same password, but I am unable to log into the account on my computer, nor am I able to change my password via the app. Is there a physical approval process necessary at first, since I just created my account this afternoon?

When you try to log into wyze.com on a computer, what is the message you get? Could you post a screenshot?

1 Like

After the second failed login, there was a banner across the top of the page that said invalid email and then linked me to forgotten password page ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Sort of gave up with it, since it works fine from the app. trying to resolve another issue sigh

I’m getting the same issue. This is a pretty nasty user experience, I hope support gets back to me…

I also cannot reset pw via the website. Site says “invalid email” when its the same email I can see when Im logged in via mobile device. This does not make me very confident that this company can be trusted to manage the intimate data that is my video stream…

I am also getting an error message stating I have an invalid email when trying to log into WYZE web interface. I recently lost my phone and am hoping to access the camera via website and cannot do so. I have not changed my email.

Why is this happening?

What browser and OS? Have you tried deleting cookies?

Chrome, Windows 10… yes I tried to clear cache and cookies but I still get the same error message.

Can you try in a different browser?

I tried to sign in again using IE but still got the same error message- invalid email.

I can’t think of anything else to try. I think you’ll need to contact support.