I want to buy an outdoor, wireless cam

I want to buy an outdoor, wireless cam i don’t need the “bundle” My current camera lasted about a year, battery is not charging.

1 Like

I am having the same issue with one of my cameras. It will not hold a charge and I don’t see an option to purchase just a camera. I don’t need the bundle. Starting to have second thoughts about going with Wyze. Cheap and easy is great but reliability is more important.

We had 1 that had a bad battery and it was less than 1 year old open a service request on wyze and got a free warranty replacement

Welcome to the Forum Community, @dustymontana. You might be under warranty still and could get your cam replaced. I would suggest contacting Wyze Support
Live support is also available: +1-206-339-9646 Monday - Friday 4 am - 8 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
My experience has been that the better and faster response is via the phone contact.

great service, warrantee replacement is on the way. The camera is currently in short supply, so only a bundle is available. single cameras should be in stock end of Nov. Great people in the support area!
I will buy more.

FYI I bought mine at home depot they had all Wyze camera’s cheap, so we bought 6 single outdoor 29.98,8 V3 29.98,PTZ version 2 29.98 bought 4