How to turn on Cam Plus Lite

I went ahead and went that route earlier today, but I prefer to distribute my credit card information minimally. To me, it’d be preferable to simply point this subscription to an existing payment provider. That said, I did attempt PayPal again today with the same error… Thus my resignation.

1 Like

Thats just a bummer. Has to be something with their payment processing routing on the backend. But I really cant imagine Wyze would have any problems with purchase payment processing in that seamless website they have built (sarchasm intended). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The ironic thing is that I’ve actually used PayPal to purchase direct from wyze in the past. Curious that while backing out of the error screen, PayPal informed me that I already had a wyze subscription. Perhaps the fact that I have used PayPal for a la carte purchases is somehow conflicting with the subscription setup… :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m just a humble networking monkey… :hear_no_evil:

Hello SlabSlayer,

I just wanted to let you know the latest firmware v2.29.1.(116) fixed my issue with the missing “Add Camera” button. I wanted to say thank you for spending your time trying to help me.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Sorry I couldn’t help more. I saw in the App update release notes they identified that problem and fixed it. It’s just too bad so many customers were affected. Good to hear things are better though :blush:.