How does TinyCam connects to Wayze cameras? I am not asking how to view my cameras in TinyCam, my question is how they connect to them w/o RSTP .
thanks Mixonepa, I know how to setup my cameras with TinyCam, My question is how does TinyCam is able to connect to my cameras with my account settings. Is there any way I can achieve this w/o using TinyCam? what ports protocols etc they use ?
Based on the video, it looks like you give the TinyCam app your credentials to Wyze for access.
it seems that you don’t want to understand the question.
I would recommend contacting the author of the TinyCam app for your question. Wyze doesn’t have a partnership with TinyCam.
We’re attempting to answer your question the best that we can with your limited details. TinyCam is using your Wyze acct credentials to show you your cams. No different than you giving me your password and I show you your cams. Not hard to understand, no need to be rude. As the other poster suggested, it’s best you contact the TinyCam app and seek the information from them.
Did you succeed ?
This is a 7 year old thread and it isn’t clear what you’re asking anyway? I’d recommend starting a new thread and giving details on what your question is.
Haha no its quite clear as a developer .. he’s just trying to make his own tinycam .. and wants to know protocol tinycam app used to authorize and connect to wyze streams ..
i’d love to make my own app with bit more automation triggers if i can fetch wyze cam streams via api or mcp or something..
Wyze has an API that any user can take advantage of, however with the new security protocols they’ve been adding, I suspect they’ll stop supporting it at some point. I suspect that may be why they’ve been adding RTSP back in to several models.
The developer of Tiny Cam is a wyze employee (even though the app is not supported by Wyze) so he has a bit of an edge in maintaining compatibility.
are we talking about same API which doesnt have documentation?
I’ve seen some floating around somewhere but mostly you need to figure it out for yourself, it was intended for app developers and integrators, not the every day user.
go antigravity go! thanks i’ll give it a try ..