How do i upload videos from my v3 to this forum

any information regarding how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

When you make a post, you will see the upload button. That will allow you to upload a photo or video from your device’s files or album to the forum.

You may not be able to upload videos is your trust level is not high enough yet. You can find information on trust levels and how to raise your trust level here:

2 Likes

i should have worded differently. do i have to upload to my pc from my mibile or can i do it directly through my mobile? i dont see an option for it through the wyze app.
and i view the forum through my pc and would like to do it here/pc but im thinking i have to go from mobile to pc then upload to forum? and my trust level thing more than likely is not up there as i just logged into the forums finally a week after having my cams set up. thank you for your reply!

You can use the Wyze app or your devices browser to access the Forum from your mobile. The process is basically the same- the instructions @Brlepage gave you are exactly correct!

2 Likes

I have sometimes run into a file size limit. In those cases, I created a You Tube account and upload the videos to there. I then imbed the link into my post.

That method may also allow you to post the video before your trust level is granted. But, @tomp or @Brlepage would know better than I.

1 Like

i have alot to upload so i think it would be best to just do it to my own youtube. but i think my issue was that i was too new to these forums. i got my 1st upload done under orbs. thank you for your help!

1 Like