How do I get Wyze to respond to me. Camera almost caught fire

@ckbrandt2 Welcome to the Wyze community!

Sorry to hear about your Cam Pan. Hopefully there was no other harm done. I have notified Wyze of this issue.

@ckbrandt2
Have you contacted customer support on this, there is a good chance they will want it back to inspect it and find the issue. If you have a ticket number you can post it here for when they see this as I know the issue has been forwarded on.

WYZE Support

Live support is available:

+1-206-339-9646

Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

I’ve tried. I can’t get anyone to respond. I’ve posted it three times to support.

Mod Note: Phone number removed for security reasons.

Welcome to the Wyze community @ckbrandt2 !
Have you called the number Jason mentioned?

I have not. I’ll try tomorrow.

[Mod Edit] Phone number removed for security reasons

Hi! Just checking in. Were you able to get in contact with our support team? We are super sorry this happened and are glad you let us know so we can take care of it!

1 Like

How do I contact them? I’ve submitted tickets through the app 3 times.

Submitting logs is great, but this doesn’t start a support ticket for your issue.
Here’s how to connect support:
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll give it a try today

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.