How can I speed up SD card playback?

My CAMPAN is set to record movement. On windy days the neighbor’s bushes cause it to continually record. Is there any way speed up the SD card playback so I can find any actual events easily rather than slowly play the recorded video to see when and what actual events, like people, cars, and animals going by the camera occur?
In short, what I want is an SD card quick review method.

4 Likes

There is a wishlist item which talks about this request. You best bet is to take the card out of the camera and put it into a computer and zip through the files with your player of choice.

2 Likes

I will never take my SD card out of a WYZE cam once it has been recognized by the cam!
They are notorious for not recognizing properly formatted SD cards that are correctly installed.

Once you’re lucky enough to actually have the WYZE cam recognize your SD card, leave it in. It’s just not worth the near-certain frustration to try to get it to recognize the card when you re-insert it!

2 Likes

I would really like this feature.

2 Likes

#MaybeLater
This would be a very great long awaited feature - #MaybeLater might be getting too late as most opposition products have a 3x 6x 12x speed playback and migrating is becoming more attractive…

3 Likes