Home Monitoring and Cam Protect Support for Multiple Locations/Addresses

Please peruse the #roadmap category. Every item you see is a former wishlist request submitted by a fellow Wyze user and expanded upon via use case replies. Roadmap items with a “launched” status are former wishlist requests that have been implemented.

I understand your frustration with this particular wishlist item. I also need support for multiple HMS tied to a single account to cover 2 properties. I also need multiple PINs. And shared access with other household members, guests, etc., where I am the primary stakeholder delving out limited/restricted HMS permissions. All of these items are wishlist requests or roadmap items and all Wyze has publicly stated they are committed to developing these features. I don’t have inside info on timing & marketing, but I have faith that Wyze will come through for us and probably at no additional cost. With regards to this particular wishlist item, I’m already paying for 2 systems and subscriptions. It’s a pain having to use 2 accounts for monitoring and Wyze is well aware of the issues we face.

2 Likes