Help with power conversion

So I have an old CCTV camera outside my house. It uses the female 5.5 outlet. It is circular.
My power source is this style
I do not have the regular electric socket, so I was wondering was there a way to convert Wyze adapter to the male head of my power supply?

If you search for “usb to barrel plug” on amazon you can find many adapters. USB runs at about 5v, so your power supply should be sufficient.

1 Like

Hi thanks for responding because right now the issue is I bought the Wyze og with the telephoto along with the stack kit. The stack kit combines both into one power source but the ends are

So I’m not sure how i can use their adapter with my power supply.

The stack kit has a male USB A on the end, and you use a normal power adapter for it like any other cam or USB device. If you purchase an adapter that has a female USB A port on one end you can plug the splitter cable into the adapter, and the other end into your power cable

1 Like

I suppose this shall work. The end of the stack kit Male to the female usb, then my power to the barrel

1 Like

That should work to connect the OG cams to your existing CCTV power supply. Just make sure your power supply is capable of providing 5V at 1.5 Amps. That is what the Wyze Adapter that comes in the stack kit provides.

I have several of those 5.5 power supplies, but they all only provide .5 amps. Not enough for the cams.

1 Like

this is the one i bought

1 Like