Headphone's mute functionality does not work with Microsoft Teams on Windows

Com Wyze team, this is basic functionality that is missing. Please get this resloved.

Anyone with the issue

Please make sure you firmware is up to date. (2.1.133)

Been on it since it was released back in May, this is still a problem. Just tried again now, some more details as follows

When connected to my android phone and I’m either on a voice call or a teams call, double-tapping the right earcup mutes and unmutes no problem

When connected to my PC and I’m on a teams call, double-tapping the right earcup does nothing. Doesn’t seem to register on PC connections. No way to mute if on teams via PC from the headphones themselves

I have other plantronics headsets that do this no problem, but I’m noticing that they seem to require a USB connection instead of just pure bluetooth for functions like mute on headset to work properly. Has anyone gotten any other brands of bluetooth only headphones to mute during calls on PC? These are my first pair outside of the headsets

Running 2.1.133 as well. Still can’t make PC mute the mic.

I’m on the latest firmware as well, mute is a no go.

Wow! Can’t believe it but the latest firmware 2.1.143 totally fixes this!

I saw the line “Fixed a bug that prevented muting in Zoom meetings on Windows devices” and thought hey that sounds pretty close to the teams issue, so I upgraded my headphones and just made a test call in teams

Double-tapping the right earcup mutes teams and the headphones say “Microphone is muted”. Doing it again unmutes and headphones say “Microphone is unmuted”. Pretty damn flawless, good job Wyze!

Also noticed you can hold down the middle play/pause/answer button to toggle mute on and off

Whoo hooooooooooo! Thank you Wyze!
I can now flush the toilet and no one will know where I am :smiley:
Tap with just one finger, otherwise it goes into transparency mode.

I hope the earbuds will be able to do the same.