Headphones Battery Life

I am using the headphones I recently purchased for gaming on my pc. I have connected the headphones wirelessly using Avantree DG60 Bluetooth 5.0. Currently I am only getting approximately 4 hours of use before the headphones die and power off. In your product description you suggest that I should be able to use the headphones for more than 20 hours at a time without the need to recharge. Am I doing something wrong? What could be causing this issue?

I’m looking for guidance for the same problem. My headphones only last about 2 hours after a fresh charge, and die without warning in the middle of meetings, which causes me to scramble for a backup pair.

Does anyone else have a similar problem? In general are you getting at least in the ballpark of the advertised 20 hours?

I’m getting about 16-19 hours of battery life depending on volume and noise-cancellation settings, but I’m using them only for music, video and movies… no phone/teleconference/gaming use. 2 hours of life on a teleconference is extremely short and problematic. I’d call customer support for advice and possible exchange:

Wyze Customer Support: (206) 339-9646
Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

or via the Internet at: https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note that you may have difficulty getting through or receiving an immediate response over this 3-day weekend.

Thanks for the reply… I’ve submitted the issue via email and I’ll patiently await a response. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like